Duration: 12 months
- 1 month in length
- 1 month orientation
- 6 required and 4 electives (PGY1) or
- 7 required and 3 electives (PGY1-pediatric emphasis)
- November/December combined extended experience
Longitudinal Experiences (all are required)
Number of Positions: 3
Application Deadline: January 10th
Completed application must be received by this date
Start Date: July 1st
Interview Required: Yes
- One evening per week and every third weekend
- One major and two minor holidays
- Applicant must possess the Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE-accredited program.
- Applicants should be licensed in the state of Florida prior to the beginning of the residency program.
- Applicants are required to participate in the ASHP Matching Program.
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time: 16 days (includes holidays, vacation, sick days)
- Other Benefits:
- Travel allowance for required Professional Meetings
- Laptop computer to be used for duration of residency